The E.O.E.P is a public institution from Murcian Educational Administration.
This is a team of experts that give external support to Nursery and Primary Schools. This team deals with all the childhood and primary schools in seven towns, a total of 60 school composed by 19 advisers:
- 13 psychologists and pedagogues
- 2 Psychologists or psychopedagogues hired by the Molina City Council
- 5 physiotherapists
- 1 social worker
- 2 ATES (Educational assistants)
- 1 interpreter of signs
- 1 PTSC, Technical Professor of Community Services.
Our work is focused on three main aspects
- Teaching staff guidance
- Direct attention to students (specially doing evaluation tasks)
- Family guidance
More information here.